Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm at the Show!

     As I mentioned in the previous post, Chicago 365 will be dropping into the Chicago Auto Show periodically during its run to report on what's happening, and I'm actually here right now, coming to you live from the Official Media Center, complete with my Official Media Credential(seriously, check it out!)
     Anyway, even through all of this excitement I'm still managing to do some exploring. So far I've hit up 2 test tracks, sat in a $97,000 Cadillac Escalade, checked out the Alfa Romeo display(they didn't list prices, but I have a sneaking suspicion that "Alfa Romeo" is Italian for "hella expensive"), and caught a glimpse of Elsa singing "Let It Go"(because of course Frozen would have a place at the Auto Show). I'll be back later, but right now I'm heading back out to the show floor. 1 Million square feet of cars aren't going to explore themselves!

Connect With Your City

No comments:

Post a Comment