Total Pageviews

Friday, January 10, 2014

2014: A New Beginning and A New Plan.

     So it's January 10.  By now we've finished all those extra choruses of Auld Lang Syne, recovered from our New Year's Eve shenanigans, and put our my light-up Happy New Year hat[s](yes I really do own one, and yes it's pretty much the best thing ever) away until December 31, 2014.  Since we've finished ringing in the year, it's about time to start living it, wouldn't you say?  And to that end, Chicago 365 is gearing up for another successful year.  I've made a few minor tweaks for this year, so stay tuned.  First off, I'm keeping up with the same kind of content you've come to know and enjoy, and reflecting on a case of weather déjà vu, learning about one cause for the Cubs' future return to the Promised Land, and talking about one of our musical treasures seems like a good place to start to me.

     But we're going to be doing so much more this year.  The first difference you're probably going to notice will be at the beginning of next month.  To commemorate the Sochi Games, I will be running a companion blog solely dedicated to talking about the Games and what is going on with them each day.  Other than that, I'm planning on making this blog an even bigger deal, putting in more interviews, and putting out even more good content.  But the summer is what I am really excited for(and you should be too).  I'm not sure if I want to completely tip my hand at the current moment, but let me just say that if you want to know (and have) a Chicago summer like no other, then you should definitely plan to check my blog every day between Memorial Day and Labor Day.  With all of that laid out, 2014 promises to be yet another great year of learning and exploring about our great city.

No comments:

Post a Comment