Total Pageviews

Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 39: The Thousandth Pageview

     Okay guys, so technically this isn't a Chicago destination, but I figured that this milestone was important enough to devote a day's entry to.  Yesterday this blog turned over to 1,000 pageviews.  This is a BIG deal, and I have nobody but you my readers to thank for it.  It's been a fun journey so far, and I guarantee you all that this is just the beginning.  To give you all a preview of things to come, here's a quick list of a few of my future topics:
  • Sears Tower
  • Millennium Park
  • The Marshall Field's windows
  • Chinatown
  • The Wrigleyville scene
  • Ice Skating
  • More Museums than you can shake a stick at. 
  • Historical sites of interest throughout the city
  • Different landmarks and statues
  • And a big, BIG feat that I am going to attempt to accomplish this summer using the CTA. 
     So let this serve as notice to all of you.  1,000 pageviews is just the beginning.  This blog will get bigger and more popular before the year is out.  Just remember, the best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment